A premier event for the home improvement industry, exhibiting at Home & Interiors in Wellington will provide significant sales opportunities and offer huge market exposure for your company and brand.
Home & Interiors will attract visitors with a real interest in the home sector through first class exhibitors, innovative attractions and a fully integrated marketing campaign designed to attract and deliver visitors who know that building their dream home or completing a renovation project is dependent on ideas, inspiration and sourcing the best products and services available.
You will be surrounded by like minded businesses focusing specifically on the home, interiors and building sector.
Home & Interiors in Wellington will feature your products or services in a quality environment designed to create sales and leads.
Held at the TSB Arena and Shed 6 in Queens Wharf on Wellington’s stunning waterfront you will be within easy walking distance of the CBD. Shed 6, has been transformed from an old Harbour Board shed into a truly magnificent event space.
The friendly and efficient team behind Home & Interiors are highly experienced and respected event organisers with a real understanding of what works.
For three full days you will have a captive market looking for definitive home solutions for their current and future needs.
A valuable opportunity for you to:
- generate immediate and ongoing sales
- create leads for future business
- promote/launch new products
- strengthen brand awareness
- keep up to date with new industry developments
- get immediate feedback
- identify new markets, agents and distributors
- conduct market research
- enhance and build client relationships
- generate PR and promote your organisation
- increase sales results in a short time for a relatively low outlay
We will produce a high quality event and help you as an exhibitor to display your products to best advantage.
We understand the importance of promoting the event to attract prospective buyers. Using our extensive experience as professional event organisers we will undertake a marketing program to drive the right audience to Home & Interiors and to your stand.
This promotional activity will include:
- Advertising in top targeted publications
- Radio campaigns
- Print, web, billboards, street signs and banners
- Digital advertising and e-newsletters
- A focussed social media campaign
- Multi-levelled public relations campaign
- Extensive direct mail campaigns targeting qualified buyers
Ideal for Launches
Do you have a new product or innovation? Would you like some genuine customer feedback from people with a real interest in home related products and services? Research has shown that visitors attend shows looking to test the market, keep informed on what’s available and to assess new products and services.
Home & Interiors provides an ideal opportunity for product launches and to grow or consolidate your brand, as the event allows visitors to view products and services across a broad range of industry sectors.