Seminars run from 10.30am to 3.30pm daily with a presentation every half an hour.
The seminars are hugely successful and provide prospects, who having offered 20-25 mins of their time to sit and listen to your topic, are generally very interested in what you have to offer..
The most popular seminars are educational, informative and entertaining (rather than purely product or service driven) however you do have plenty of time to promote your business and expertise in your field.
There are many benefits of presenting at the seminars including extensive marketing in the Show Guide, web sites, display posters etc. Public perception is that presenting companies are industry experts and really know their stuff!
To maximise on this opportunity please express your interest and confirm early which will enable us to fully promote your presentation.
We would offer you:
- One daily seminar position daily..
- Each seminar runs for 20 minutes (with an additional 5 minutes for Q&A’s).
- Use of all the IT equipment including a computer, digital projector and screen. (We run PowerPoint, all you need to do is bring your presentation in on a memory stick).
- Seating for 30-40 attendees (Wairarapa), 40-50 attendees (Lower Hutt)..
- We provide a staff member to help our sponsors and to manage the seminar area.
- Your logo and seminar description in timetables throughout the venue and within the pre-show marketing initiatives (Show Guide, website etc).
What we need from you:
- A topic headline (4 to 6 words)
- Topic description (20 – 30 words)
- Name of presenter
- A hi-res copy of your logo
Training & Tips
If you are new to speaking we are happy to provide some guidance and tips. We will be running a training evening in the lead up to the event and can meet with you to discuss your questions further.